Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS)
Jones Melling is recruiting for an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor to work in our offices in either Preston, Windermere or Chester, for clients across the commercial, residential and healthcare sectors.
Location: Preston / Chester
Start date: ASAP
Typical duties will include
- Undertaking typical building surveying duties across the commercial, residential and healthcare sectors across the country such as pre-acquisition surveys, schedules of condition, planned preventative maintenance surveys, RCAs, specific defect surveys, dilapidations, measured surveys, tenant alterations, contract administration, employers agent services and similar;
- Would be working on a variety of different building types, ages and forms;
- Client facing and would be working in a mixture of project teams and individual instructions.
Core qualifications and skills required
- Proficient in the use of typical Microsoft Programmes, NBS and potentially AutoCAD;
- Chartered Building Surveyor;
- Driving licence;
- Our workload is nationwide thus travel will form part of the day to day;
- Be a team player but also able to manage own workload;
- Be able to work within a multi-disciplinary team.